Diagnostic Services/EKG, EEG Department - (951) 486-4285Location: First Floor, Medical Mall
Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Appointments are by physician referral only. Appointments are required for all diagnostic testing with the exception of Electrocardiograms (EKG). When arriving for your appointment, you must first register at the Outpatient Registration desk, located in the Medical Mall on the first floor.
When coming to your appointment, please remember this important information:
Diagnostics Services staff perform tests to assist physicians in diagnosing patient’s cardiopulmonary/neurology symptoms, with the following tests:
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY: Hospital's budget balanced after years of shortfalls
- Telephone visits help providers deliver patient care
- UCR Health Physicians to Provide Women’s Services at RCRMC
- Riverside County Drowning Prevention PSA
- Hospital Patients Notified That Missing Laptop Contained Their Personal Information