Diagnostic Services/EKG, EEG Department - (951) 486-4285Location: First Floor, Medical Mall
Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Appointments are by physician referral only. Appointments are required for all diagnostic testing with the exception of Electrocardiograms (EKG). When arriving for your appointment, you must first register at the Outpatient Registration desk, located in the Medical Mall on the first floor.
When coming to your appointment, please remember this important information:
Diagnostics Services staff perform tests to assist physicians in diagnosing patient’s cardiopulmonary/neurology symptoms, with the following tests:
- HEALTH CARE: Inland hospitals working to reduce Cesarean deliveries
- Teen Hit By Classmate’s Truck Outside Hemet High School Recovers With Help Of Therapy Dog
- RCRMC’s Infection Control Recognized by California Association of Public Hospitals
- RCRMC Receives a Hospital Safety Score “A” rating
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER RECEIVES VERIFICATION FROM THE COMMITTEE ON TRAUMA OF THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS