Department of Psychiatry - (951) 358-4700
Department of Psychiatry Emergency Treatment Services provides psychiatric emergency services for all ages providing evaluation, crisis intervention, and referrals for psychiatric hospitalization as needed. Emergency Treatment Services (ETS) specializes in evaluating and treating mental illness and emotional crisis. Patients who come to ETS may receive treatment and be discharged to return home with medication and referrals to other mental health facilities. Some patients may be admitted for further treatment to the Inpatient Treatment Facility.
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY: Hospital's budget balanced after years of shortfalls
- Telephone visits help providers deliver patient care
- UCR Health Physicians to Provide Women’s Services at RCRMC
- Riverside County Drowning Prevention PSA
- Hospital Patients Notified That Missing Laptop Contained Their Personal Information