Laboratory Services/ Blood Draw - (951) 486-5244
Location: First Floor, Medical Mall
Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
Laboratory and Blood Draw services are administered by physician referral only. Upon arriving for lab services, you must first register at the Outpatient Registration desk, located in the Medical Mall on the first floor.
Appointments are not necessary except for those patients requiring a three hour Glucose Tolerance Test. To schedule an appointment for this test, please call (951) 486-5244 between the hours of 9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
When arriving for lab services, please remember this important information:
- Wear clothing with loose sleeves
- Bring your physician referral and/or treatment authorization for Lab tests to be performed
- Bring your Medi-Cal or insurance card to register the day of your visit
- Bring "blue" registration card to lab for blood collection and/or specimen drop-off
- Arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment time in order to register
- Children (unless they are the patient) must be supervised by an adult at all times in the waiting area
- Results may be obtained from your physician at your next scheduled appointment
Laboratory Services/ Blood Draw has full outpatient and inpatient services and provides the highest quality of diagnostic services for physicians and their patients, offering sophisticated methods for evaluating the full range of patient specimens, including blood and other fluids, tissue biopsies, surgical resections, Pap smears and other cytology samples. Accurate and appropriate diagnoses depend on the expertise of RCRMC’s pathologists and clinical laboratory scientist, as well as highly sophisticated testing instruments and equipment.