CEO Lowell Johnson. 9/15/14
Caring is our Calling; California's Community Hospitals.
Visits from family and friends may be very beneficial for patients; however patient care is our primary concern. Visiting hours may be limited to specific time periods in order to provide patients rest and time for medical treatment. Please check with the patient’s nurse or unit for visiting guidelines specific to that unit.
Specific waiting areas are designated for family and friends. Minor children must not be left unattended at any time.
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY: Hospital's budget balanced after years of shortfalls
- Telephone visits help providers deliver patient care
- UCR Health Physicians to Provide Women’s Services at RCRMC
- Riverside County Drowning Prevention PSA
- Hospital Patients Notified That Missing Laptop Contained Their Personal Information