Gift Shop hours are from 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday; weekend hours depend on availability of volunteers.
The Carol Sparks Memorial Gift Shop is operated by the Auxiliary and hospital volunteers and is located on the first floor, near the Cactus Avenue entrance. Gifts, books, flowers, balloons, greeting cards, snacks and sundries are available for purchase by patients and visitors. Phone orders are also welcomed. Purchases with credit cards must be $10 or more.
All proceeds go towards purchase of needed medical equipment, needed patient amenities, and healthcare scholarships for promising high school students.
- HEALTH CARE: Inland hospitals working to reduce Cesarean deliveries
- Teen Hit By Classmate’s Truck Outside Hemet High School Recovers With Help Of Therapy Dog
- RCRMC’s Infection Control Recognized by California Association of Public Hospitals
- RCRMC Receives a Hospital Safety Score “A” rating
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER RECEIVES VERIFICATION FROM THE COMMITTEE ON TRAUMA OF THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS