|Winter Safety Tips|
Here is a timely message that can help prevent serious injury and even death from incidents that are more likely to happen in the winter months. At this time of year, we see burns and carbon monoxide poisoning caused by house fires and other issues related to the holiday season and the cold winter months. These accidents are almost always preventable. Below are some tip sheets (available in English and Spanish), and a general fact sheet on winter-related house fires.
» Winter Fact Sheet | Download
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY: Hospital's budget balanced after years of shortfalls
- Telephone visits help providers deliver patient care
- UCR Health Physicians to Provide Women’s Services at RCRMC
- Riverside County Drowning Prevention PSA
- Hospital Patients Notified That Missing Laptop Contained Their Personal Information