|Winter Safety Tips|
Here is a timely message that can help prevent serious injury and even death from incidents that are more likely to happen in the winter months. At this time of year, we see burns and carbon monoxide poisoning caused by house fires and other issues related to the holiday season and the cold winter months. These accidents are almost always preventable. Below are some tip sheets (available in English and Spanish), and a general fact sheet on winter-related house fires.
» Winter Fact Sheet | Download
- HEALTH CARE: Inland hospitals working to reduce Cesarean deliveries
- Teen Hit By Classmate’s Truck Outside Hemet High School Recovers With Help Of Therapy Dog
- RCRMC’s Infection Control Recognized by California Association of Public Hospitals
- RCRMC Receives a Hospital Safety Score “A” rating
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER RECEIVES VERIFICATION FROM THE COMMITTEE ON TRAUMA OF THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS