Riverside County Regional Medical Center is firmly dedicated to the education of our physicians, nurses, healthcare professionals, and staff.
Below you will find links to our on-line learning programs. You will need to create a FREE account on our Learning System. Do NOT enter your user name and password on this page. If you need help with creating your account or log in please call 951-907-6838 for assistance
On-Line Learning Modules
RCRMC maintains an active on-line learning program for all categories of staff. You may browse our courses, or search for a specific course, by visiting our MOODLE Learning System. Further information or technical assistance is available by calling 951-486-4480 or 951-907-6838.
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY: Hospital's budget balanced after years of shortfalls
- Telephone visits help providers deliver patient care
- UCR Health Physicians to Provide Women’s Services at RCRMC
- Riverside County Drowning Prevention PSA
- Hospital Patients Notified That Missing Laptop Contained Their Personal Information